Thursday, July 26, 2012

Some testimonials about my work

"I highly recommend Eric Teissedre --with his divination and guidance, my relationship with my wife and family has improved, and consulting Eric saved me a lot of money once. He’'s been an invaluable resource for over a decade." John S. , San Francisco, Ca "I have used Eric Teissedre’'s magical and healing services since he lived in Santa Barbara, Ca. His work is superb. Just let him talk! …When I listen back to my old tapes, I'’m always sorry I interrupted him!" Elissa H., Santa Fe, NM “"I’'ve had a few different astrology readings , but I remember my first session with Eric because he made things clear to me at a time of transition and confusion. Looking back, he was also very accurate. He really helped me get where I was going."” Brandon W., Los Angeles, Ca